Every organization would work towards avoiding any downtime in retrieving any files stored in a server or even from network information. Our engineers at East Africa Data Handlers ltd in Nairobi can recover data from failed or crashed server and data loss.
Server Recovery Capabilities
At East Africa Data Handlers Ltd our capability of server recovery is geared towards all type of systems storage & configuration. We have the ability to do server recovery in:
- All server brands, make or models such as recover files from Dell server, retrieve lost SQL data, recover HP servers data, doing recovery for Oracle servers and more.
- Any storage types and interfaces such as Fibre Channel, NAS, iSCSI , DAS and SAN.
- Do a quick Recovery to lost RAID files from any type of RAID Configuration
List of the servers we can handle server recovery include:
Causes of server data loss resulting the server recovery need.
- Catastrophic data loss situations.
- Natural disasters.
- Power loss or surge.
- Logical or mechanical failures.
Evaluation of the server recover process.
As part of East Africa Data Handlers Policy, we provide a diagnostic report of the recoverable data, allowing our clients to make a well informed decision just before they enroll for an actual recovery. The only time we carry out a full recovery is when we have a full go ahead to proceeds from the client.
What to do when experiencing Server Data Loss and need server recovery.
- Do attempt to open the device without a certified engineer
- Bring the server to East Africa Data Handlers for the recover process to be done for you.